Have you ever felt like: You’re working yourself to the bone: You’re busier than ever with clients, plus managing an ever-evolving team…
You’re hardly present with your family as work has taken over your brain space… but what makes it worse is you’re not growing.
But still, you end up saying YES all the time:
- Like when a team member needs our help with something, we jump at the chance… because we don’t want to let them down
- Or when a regular client wants to book with you when you’re ‘meant’ to be working ON the business (not in it)… you give in because you feel bad…
Or maybe you’re guilty of having shiny object syndrome…. Are you nodding your head right now? I know I’ve been guilty of this too…
But this is a HUGE mistake.
Because in reality, these are often the things that will halt forward momentum in our business.
As a result, you take 2 steps forward, 2 back. Your business is at a constant plateau, and you get super frustrated because you’re BUSY doing ALL the things- so you start to wonder– ‘why am I not growing?’ You get overwhelmed and burnt out… which leads to halting progress even more.
Agh! It’s a vicious cycle.
In this episode, I will take you through my secret formula to increasing sales by working less (for smart salon CEOs).
If you’re overworking 30+ hours on the Salon floor, and want to create what I like to call ‘CEO discipline’, and have the time to move the needle in your business, then keep listening…
Plus don’t forget to grab yourself a copy of the “4 Steps to Becoming a Smart Salon CEO” strategy.
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- HOW you can make your business catapult forward and into growth
- Discover how to actually have the CEO discipline to make the CEO time
- Learn how to stop saying yes all the time to your team & your clients to make CEO space in your day.
4 Steps to Becoming a Smart Salon CEO
CLICK HERE to get a copy (I’ll send it to you in messenger)
I’d like to chat with you a bit more about your business and how I may be able to help you. Just click here to jump over into messenger & chat!
CLICK HERE to join the Profitable & Successful Salon Owners Facebook Group