The Best Advice for Salon Owners With Low-Performing Teams
In every Salon, even your best-performing team member can go rogue from time to time.
As a result, keeping your team motivated and their sales up feels like a full-time job!
You wish that:
- Every team member was hitting their target consistently
- Every team member was motivated by the KPIs you set
- Every team member cared about the salon’s growth as much as you do
But sometimes, when they’re hanging out in the back room, chatting, or on their phone, it feels like a losing battle…
In my experience, building a high-performing salon team is like building a high-performing sports team… they need regular coaching in order to consistently perform.
But the problem is, you don’t know where to start with this! Right?!
Where will you find the time, and how will you know what to say, or do, in order to coach them to perform at a consistently high level?
In this episode, I want to share with you the Salon Mastery 3-step strategy for successfully coaching your team to reach their sales targets.
This gold-nugget strategy is a snippet from our Salon Mastery Coaching Call, with myself, and my amazing success coach, Amy.
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover the real reason your team aren’t hitting their targets every week
- How to ensure your team stays motivated to reach their KPIs and goals
- Build a winning team culture inside of your Salon that your team want to be apart of
Salon Business Plan
CLICK HERE to grab a copy of our Business Plan & Masterclass
I’d like to chat with you a bit more about your business and how I may be able to help you. Just click here to jump over into messenger & chat!
CLICK HERE to join the Profitable & Successful Salon Owners Facebook Group