Tired of the constant turnover and the exhaust and expense of having to find and train new employees only to have them leave a year later, if that? Today I’m talking all about team and how to build one full of rockstar stylists who will not only be with you for the long haul but significantly contribute to your company culture and your bottom line.
It’s time to stop the churn from behind the chair and create a team that will help dial down your stress and overwhelm so you can ramp up your other business-building efforts.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- My personal journey in going from broke, bullied, annoyed to building a team that brought my salon to seven-figures
- The 3-1-1 Rule and how it helps bring predictability to your team growth and retention so you’re not caught off guard when someone gives their notice
- Why it’s crucial to have a complete team building system all the way from attracting the right people to getting them integrated into your company culture
- How having this process in place will allow you to get out from behind the chair and assume your rightful role as CEO
To get all the recommended resources mentioned in this episode including the free “How to Attract a Rockstar Team” and “Freedom & Profit” guides see below!
- Never wonder where your next staff member is coming from and click here to get the free guide for How to Attract a Rockstar Team.
- Say goodbye to long hours and overwhelm and download the free and revamped Freedom & Profit Guide.
- Let’s keep the conversation flowing over in the Salon Owners Collective Facebook group. Click here to join!