From being a primary teacher to working with cheese then winding up in the hair and beauty industry all from one creative idea that stemmed while getting her hair done.
In today's episode i'm talking with, Emily Ciardiello, Creative Director & Co-founder of Foil Me.
Join us as she shares how to power through social media and adapt your brand through client feedback and recommendations.
Emily has a tremendous amount of tips and insights into how she creates growth within her own business through simply responding to the way salons use her product.
In this episode she shares:
- The Foil Me journey and background
- Adapting & changing products from client Feedback
- Being REAL & present through client interactions
- Insights into complementary services
- Importance of Social Media presence
- Instagram stories
- Alining with Influences
CLICK HERE to check out Foil Me on Instagram
CLICK HERE to check out Foil Me on Facebook
CLICK HERE to go to the Foil Me Website
CLICK HERE to follow Coltivate Me for a more personal experience with Emily