“Until I stop enjoying it, i’m going to keep burning the candle at both ends”
From growing up with his father in the spotlight and some big shoes to fill, join me as I talk with our new guest on the podcast, Salon Owner & Educator icon, Jules Tognini.
He is taking us through his perspective of the Hair Industry, how we are adapting and changing, personal relationships and his giving a F.U.!.K framework.
Jules has tremendous amounts of tips and insights into how he creates positive perspectives and growth within his own business through simply connecting with clients.
In this episode he shares:
- His journey and background
- How his Father inspires him
- The changes within the industry
- Where he believes stylists go wrong
- Creating personal relationships with clients
- Giving a F.U.*.K Framework
CLICK HERE to check out “Lil off the Top” on Instagram
CLICK HERE to check out “Lil off the Top” on Facebook
CLICK HERE to check out “Lil off the Top” Website
Jules Inspirations to check out: