As you navigate the journey of business ownership, you will undoubtedly reach a roadblock that stops you in your tracks and halts your momentum toward progress and growth. Even though you didn’t put the roadblock there (or did you?), it’s your responsibility to find a way to move what's standing in your way and build reinforcements that allow you to continue moving forward.
In today’s Salon Owners Collective podcast episode, I’m chatting with Joel Bouzaid, who among his most important roles as husband and father, is also a personal growth coach and speaker who helps people experience full clarity of their potential.
In this episode, Joel and I discuss:
- The unique role a coach plays within the overall support team in your personal and professional life, and how they can help you achieve greater success.
- Joel’s top three steps to finding the right coach that actually come before ever reaching out to one.
- The true quality that lies at the heart of coaching and how you can identify whether you and a coach will be a great fit together.
- Why YOU might be the roadblock in your way, but why you’re also likely to be the solution for moving it.
- How to hone in on what it is you truly need help with when closing the gap between where you currently are and where you want to be both personally and professionally.